Applicant profile - The most suitable profiles for easily following the course are:
• Water technicians and engineers working in humanitarian and development contexts (NGOs, United Nations agencies, government water offices, donor agencies).
• Senior engineers and technicians in any field: electronics; electricity; mechanics; industrial; civil; environmental; forestry; etc.
• Graduates in physics, chemistry, etc.
• Students in training cycles and professional formation.
• Technical office staff.
• Electrical installers and other professionals who seek complementary and applied training in the field of solar PV water pumping.
• Individuals interested in owning a photovoltaic water pumping installation, etc.
Due to the duration and contents of the course ‘SOLAR POWERED WATER SYSTEMS’, these studies are aimed at students with university degrees or professional training related to water, energy and/or environmental sustainability.